Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brooke Nicol Naley.



My best friend, my cousin, my everything. I love you so much, it's hard to put in writing. The things you've been through really do break my heart, but when you tell me I make it all better, well that's just the nicest thing you could ever say to me. We've been through a lot, over the year that you've lived here, and I know your life date to date. Charlie, Dustin, your Dad, it's all a brutal brain twister. And as if that stuff isn't enough, you're placed right in the middle. But you're strong enough to know how to handle any mishap God sends you without committing suicide. The place you call Home right now is a death trap, walking on egg shells. I do morn for you sometimes, just because you're ... you, lingering where you do. I know how you're planning on going back to Florida for college, and we probably won't see each other, for a really long time, and I'm sorry for that. But I'm not sorry for the happiness you're going to endure when you've moved back to your hometown Love. You have so many people to miss, Detra, Savannah, Dustin, Mackenzie. You can take the girl out of the south, but never the south out of the girl. Through out everything that has happened in the past, I'm still here, and I'm sticking with you Brooke, whether it's physically, or emotionally. I love you, so much Brooke Nicol Naley.

1 comment:

  1. omg:)
    i love you bradasaur:)
    _brookenicol<3

    ReplyDelete