Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm sorry, what?



ANNGEE (&G.)


You think Myspace friends are overated? Aw, well, fuck you (:

Recently, well, a couple 'a months ago, I met the two coolest chicks ever. Through out the 15 years that I've lived on this planet, I've never seen chicks with such swag. It's absolutely amazing. Anngee (&G.) & Laura (LC) are their names, and yes, they're twins. We haven't officially met, but I feel like I already know them ... well a little. The way they fight and hate each other is amusing just cause I can tell they love each other to death; but their pictures together always make me smile. Unlike other people, I can tell them apart easily, just by their faces. They're both adorableee man, the two cutest girls. I'm married to one (Anngee) and have after everything, befriended the other (Laura). Anngee's hard to understand, and even harder to read. She's really hard to satisfy, and isn't easy to get close to. But I managed to, so I guess I'm pretty lucky, she's my sweet tooth. Laura's misunderstood, and can be called a ... biotch, but that's just most people dunno her like I do. She's really sweet when you get to know where she comes from and how she thinks. She looks at the world in a different perspective than others, it's easy to say. On top of that, we hated each other at first, just cause we were too much alike, but after a while decided to cope and surrender. Hard to believe I gathered all of this information without meeting them, that's just cause I analyze and listen to every word they ... type really, we IM every chance we get. Myspace is the most convenient miracle worker, I'm extremely grateful I met these unique twins. I love them both, I'll love 'em more when we meet though :D



LAURA (LC.)

No comments:

Post a Comment